Wednesday, March 3, 2010

urgh.

even though i knew what the answer would be, i asked it anyway. stupid me. stupid, stupid, stupid me. grrr i am angry!!!

okay....vent over. deep breaths. moving on with my life.

this mission trip is coming together, for better or for worse. i am terribly unorganized so i'm thankful for others who have been helping me along the way. i don't know exactly who will end up coming on the trip, but whoever they may be, i pray that it will be a meaningful experience for them.

i feel so inadequate most all the time. today especially.

i think i just need a friend.

we've gotten the israelites out of egypt....and we're pressing onward, hopefully with breakneck speed. this WILL be accomplished. i've never been so determined about a thing in my life.

time to make it happen. peace OUT.

No comments: