Saturday, February 7, 2009

no worries

because God always works out all the details. you'd think i'd have this completely figured out by now.

my name was one of 40, out of 120 girls, chosen yesterday to live off campus next year. this is confirmation that the Lord really does want me to continue making steps towards moving into the Faith House downtown and interning with the Lancasters. i am excited, but now as it's becoming definite i've realized what kind of changes this may mean for my life. some i am really happy with, others are going to be a little harder to swallow....such as changes in relationships. a lot of uncertainty has been in my mind lately. but God holds all the answers so i need to be leaning on Him. as i've said before, i need to pray more - especially cause i sure could use some guidance right now.

i feel like the world is completely open to me as i serve the Lord. i can go anywhere He calls me, and He could call me ANYWHERE. what incredible freedom and potential adventure when i walk with Him....

i'm considering lots of options for my several weeks off work this summer. the ukraine, africa, mexico, california - all are appealing to me. maybe i'll even be doing something i haven't thought of yet. we will see.

only time will tell....with all of it.

No comments: