Thursday, June 25, 2009

i can't be

the person i want to be right now. i hate feeling so weak, so helpless, so needy. i want to be strong and stand tall and be the bravest woman you know. where has my courage run off to?

i waver. at my best moments i am capable of conquering the entire universe....and then i crumble to pieces like a ritz cracker.

it's interesting to me....the amazing things that he said of me left me desperate for them to be true. that person he described is a lady i'd love to be. well, he thinks that is who i am...so why can't i be?

here is where i either choose to go forward and become who i want to be...or stand paralyzed and eventually be exposed as a fake, not at all what he (and others, apparently) think i am.

alright. get to steppin.

incredible. that man is already making me better. confirmation: southside is now my home.

No comments: